Boundary Surveying Principles, Role of a Surveyor, & Legal Theory (8 PDH)
In Depth Look into Boundary Surveying
This is a two part, eight hour course that reviews the following:
- What is Land Surveying?
- How Can Licensure be of Benefit to You?
- Role of a Surveyor
- California Business & Professions Code (PLS Act) §8725, 8726, 8761, 8762, 8764, 8765
- Standard of Care
- Land Surveyor Ethics
- Liability of Unwritten Rights
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey Standards
- Unremarkable Title
- Encroachment an Encumbrance on Title?
- Relative Accuracy Standards
- Difference between Legal Theories and Boundary Principles
- Sequential Conveyances
- Simultaneous Conveyances
…and more. This is one of the most thorough boundary principles class out there! David Woolley brings 30 years of expertise to the subject and a much entertaining personality. Also included is 190 pages of substance packed material and problems.
Mr. David E. Woolley
is a licensed Professional Land Surveyor with over 30 years experience in the
land surveying industry servicing diverse clientele, in both the private and
public sector. Mr. Woolley is well verse